Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week 1 complete

Day 328 - 17 May, 2010

Say What?!

I overdid it. Yes, me. But I feel fantastic, and have the urge to do. I am treasuring every moment, and really loving these baby moments. I can't believe how much I missed the first time around. My mother-in-law rocks. She really helped around the house, and with Malcolm so that I could rest like I was supposed to. This gave me some sweet moments with my already expressive daughter. What a fun young lady!

Day 329 - 18 May, 2010

Sibling Bliss

Malcolm is already a great older brother. I keep dreading the day when jealousy rears it's ugly head, but for now, he loves Aubrey. He tends to treat her like a doll baby, but I am sure careful will come with time. He understands gentle. IT's amazing that I forget that I have to teach him everything from scratch. There is still so much for him to learn.

No comments: