Tuesday, June 8, 2010

:-P

Day 325 - 24 May, 2010

Wisdom

Should I have let Mac have the cup while I got Aubrey's Washcloth?

Probably not.

Did she love it in spite of what sense would tell us?

Yes, yes she did.

Day 326 - 25 May, 2010

Footprints

My baby is 2 weeks old. Her umbilical stump has fallen off, and she is no longer new. She is already much more expressive, and has many more waking moments.
Because it's been 2 weeks, she went to the midwifery center with me, and got her feet put on the wall. They let me do this even though my VBAC risks me out of the midwifery center (which is rather depressing). Here's my shout out to Nel for being so great, and letting me add my daughter with my son.

Day 327 - 26 May, 2010

Layers

So, composting has proved interesting. Though you can't really see the rotting fruits and vegetables, you can see the main layers.

I think this makes for an interesting picture of the day. Hopefully by this time next year we'll have a garden to add on here with the compost!








Day 328 - 27 May, 2010

Funny Faces

Love this shot.

Need I say more?

1 comment:

jen said...

oh Kirsten! Your sweet little kids. And silly Malcolm. I loved that we got to come see you. I love that you write these blogs. I love that even though you went to get the washcloth, somehow the picture of Mac pouring the water on Aubrey is still there. ;) I love your little family.