Sunday, June 27, 2010

Eclecticity


Day 345 - 13 June, 2010

Cousins

Rub a dub dub. Three men in a tub, and who do you think they be? The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker. Turn them out, knaves, all three!

When spending time with Tim's sister we stayed late and ended up having a group bath. I love these three cousins.


Day 346 - 14 June, 2010

Cherry Heaven

When my parents came to visit, they brought kiwi, and California cherries from their tree. Well, my husband ate most of them, and they were gone too soon. When I complained about how bad our Virginia imports from Cali are, they sent me over 10 pounds of cherries via the States Post. Heaven is a place on Earth.



Day 347 - 15 June, 2010

Humor in the lights

If you look very carefully, you will be able to tell that the light above the Chevy logo says "NO REFUNDS".

I couldn't resist this stoplight photo. This car was a driving billboard.




Day 348 - 16 June, 2010

By Bye Birdy

We had a little visitor on our back stoop railing.

Yes, this little chickie does fly, and Tim swears he is a morning dove.

Kind of cute visitor, huh?

He stuck around after a big storm we had.

I don't know where he came from.

Day 349 - 17 June, 2010

Light in the darkness

In an effort to get a Rothko look alike in my photography, I opted to do a dark version which plays on poor lighting in my yard. I may decide to spruce it up with photo shop later, but for now it is a colorless mess. This will look really good with some negative overlay, and some color filters. I am still working on getting some good artwork for my house. I woul love to say the art is made by me!


Day 350 - 18 June, 2010

More than a trim.

I got sick of trimming Mac's hair every two weeks, so I decided to do a summer cut. This way I don't have to do it again until this fall, and he will keep a cool head this summer. Tim hates it. I think he looks even more grown up, and he is a total heart throb. What do you think?

No comments: