Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eye Ring a ding ding

Day 329 - 28 May, 2010

Audi Here

My husband decided that he was ready to grow up a little more. The best decision, in his mind, was trading in the motorcycle for a car that could fit a couple car seats. He only made a couple concessions though, and still got something that didn't diminish his manliness any.

He loves his new car, and I must admit, it is a solid choice. I wish they weren't so expensive, but you are paying for quality.





Day 330 - 29 May, 2010

Downright crabby

I have missed Jen and Larry and Edana so much. I am so glad they could come out to visit for memorial day, even though it was just a short weekend. We did everything on the Virginia visit list (though we found out too late that Larry wanted to visit the pet store--oh well, next time!) Day 1, sea food, fresh from the ocean. And I mean fresh. Here's Larry's catch of the day. Our mutual friends, the Haines', brought us some beautiful blue crabs. We had a lot of fun with them. The kids screamed and ran, and came back for more... and Larry was in fishy love.

Day 331 - 30 May, 2010

Beat the Beach Rush

The beach was high on the priority list, and we could have stayed all day. We only got to go for the afternoon, but it was pure bliss. Did I mention that I miss my favorite people so much? You know I got a million pictures, but here they are. An almost family of four. I know you can barely tell that Jen is pregnant, but she'll be in her third trimester in a month.

Day 332 - 31 May, 2010

Sad Goodbye

These two sweet babies are growing up so fast. It made me so sad to say goodbye, as our time was so short, but the games were worth it. The talks were worth it. The time driving was worth it. These sweet two playing together, and fighting over toys was worth it. I love my Eyrings. Back to Colorado they flew.

1 comment:

jen said...

AWWw. I miss you guys so much...again. :( Leh, sigh. Maybe we could do one more reenlistment to Va..eh? eh? If only...