Sunday, June 27, 2010

The countdown begins

Day 359 - 24 June, 2010

Coloring Book

Obviously my counting got off somewhere this year, and so I have adjusted my day to date accordingly. Silly me.

Have I mentioned that I love being a mom? If I could do more to get Mac to learn his lowercase alphabet, I'd feel better, but he is already doing so well! Coloring is loads of fun.


Day 360 - 25 June, 2010

A bit of sun

My sister-in-law brought over some beautiful sunflowers. They are sitting on our table because I love fresh cut flowers. They make a room look fantastic, and they make me feel loved.

This photo is a different angle. I have taken plenty of floral shots, and thought that I would switch it up some. I really loved the result! The texture on the stem and leaf is not something I would normally notice. It feels so good when I stop to smell the sunflowers, and take advantage of the small and simple things that get taken for granted. Can't you just imagine the way the fuzzy stalk feels when you look at this shot?

Day 361 - 26 June, 2010

Block party

On our way over to my good friend Tamara's house for he block party/tenure celebration for her husband, my son was so excited to spot a butterfly. This neat little guy stopped to rest right here on our car as I was packing us up to go. When it closes its wings, the camouflage looks just like tree bark, but open this is such a beautiful shot.








Day 362 - 27 June, 2010

Indecision

Here is my Sunday Special.

I could not decide between these two darlings, and so they tie for photo of the day.

The older he gets, the more I guess he looks like me. I know that he no longer has Tim's nose, especially since it is so obvious that Aubrey does. He appears to have one of my brothers' nose and the other's hair... I guess he looks more like me than like Tim.

Aubrey though... Tim calls her his little Mexican baby. She shares Malcolm's face shape, and I think they have the same lips. It's too early to tell about hair, and we already know their eyes are way different. She's not a spitting image of Tim, but she's definitely a different mix. They are both beautiful!

No comments: