Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Breast feeding advocacy

Day 330 - 19 May, 2010

The Park


There is this park that is just outside of the zoo. It has this great fish slide, and lots of playground mulch and sand for little hands to play with. I got to relax with my littlest one while my son played in the dirt. Gotta love the dirt.


Day 331 - 20 May, 2010

Yardwork

I pulled out the brick we had separating the front garden while my husband did all of the real yardwork. Since I am still supposed to be taking it easy, i watched him hack our wood to pieces, mow the yard, restack our woodpile. This lovely shot is a blooming peony.

LOVE them.







Day 332 - 21 May, 2010

Photoshoot

This is my princess's newborn photoshoot.


I wanted to catch her while she is still new.

Day 323 - 22 May, 2010

Best Friend

For the record, Breast Feeding sucks for the first two weeks.

Thank you lanolin for saving my from having my boobs fall off, or from letting me bleed to death, and all that wonderfulness.

That being said, it is a wonderful bonding experience once the ole knockers are broken in, and the kid finally figures out what to do, and what no to do. I highly recommend it.

It is also great nutrition for the baby, as well as a fine workout for mama.

Do invest in some of this magic goo though.


Day 324 - 23 May, 2010

Speaking of nursing...

This is my view from the living room couch as I am a slave to my baby.

Thank goodness we are weaning away from every hour and a half...

Every three hours, here we come!

No comments: