Sunday, June 20, 2010

My parents

Day 333 - 1 June, 2010

Errands

This is the day between visitors. The Eyrings were gone, and my parents were on their way. I had so many errands to do, and I began the day standing in line at the post office. All I had to do was turn in a license plate. I waited in line outside. I waited in line inside. I waited for my number to be called, and I handed the lady a license plate. I did all of this with Malcolm strapped to my back, and holding Aubrey. It was fabulous. Let me tell you... (sarcasm loaded)






Day 334 - 2 June, 2010

A good Swim

We decided to mostly nap the day away for day one. Our adventure lay in the cute little hotel swimming pool. It took Mac a moment to warm up to this strange pool, but once he had gotten comfortable, he was fearless. My parents were fairly impressed with his swimming prowess.




Day 335 - 3 June, 2010

The zoo

We enjoyed it thoroughly. I thought these flowers were a beautiful photo, and so, I have it as my photo for the day... Not quite what you'd expect for a zoo photograph, but you will get the animals in my extras log. I love the color contrast here.

OH, and it was hot.

Day 336 - 4 June, 2010

Aquarium

I got so many visually striking photos at the aquarium. This shot made my photo of the day for the great colors, and neat effect of the mirrors. I had such a hard time picking from my beautiful shots, but you can see for yourself in the trip addendum if there is one you like better. The aquarium was a blast. So was eating ocean yummies after the aquarium. The fish made us hungry.

Day 337 - 5 June, 2010

Perfectly Frank

My 2 year old plays Ms. Pac Man. He loves games. Nevermind that the game came out 20 years before he was born. He knows good clean fun when he sees it.

And the dogs were delicious too.

Perfectly Frank is one of our fun dog joints. We enjoyed watching some good old T-ball, and then settled on some American deliciousness after America's pastime.

We ate out so much this week. It was good.





Day 338 - 6 June, 2010

The Blessing was the Point

The point of my parents' trip is my daughter's blessing. It was wonderful. I loved having them, and The blessing was special. At three weeks, my little girl has already met a ton of milestone. Everyday holds something precious. My two angels are my world. My husband and I love our families. My parents sharing this time gave us such great memories to treasure.

No comments: