Saturday, November 21, 2009

Humor to the Nth Degree

Day 143 - 18 November, 2009

Fireplace Envy

I am grateful to have a visiting teaching partner again. I know my schedule is crazy, but visiting is important. I love Allyn Boney. She makes me happy. I swear we are supposed to be good friends, but, it has been hard breaking in. Mostly because I suck at being a friend. Her new kitchen is looking awesome, and before my partner arrived, I snapped a photo of her two-sided fireplace. I have fireplace envy. Especially at this time of year.






Day 144 - 19 November, 2009

OBGYN

So, I had an appointment with my midwife. They have moved out of the crowded upstairs office, and are downstairs away from all those pesky doctors. While I like this chair that is in the waiting room of the new office, I cannot tell you how hysterical I was, laughing at the image I get when looking at this before my gynecologist appointment. It was especially funny to me when Malcolm climbed onto it.







Day 145 - 20 November, 2009

One week ago, today

I was surveying the damage from that killer Nor'easter.

Today on my commute home, I could not help but notice that there wasn't a cloud in the sky.









Day 146 - 21 November, 2009

Today Sucked

But, not really.

I wasted a lot of time waiting on my car, when a lot of that mess could have been avoided months ago. The 3 mile walk to my in-laws was WONDERFUL! But... I forgot my camera this morning, and had no less than a dozen ideal shots for my photo of the day in this out of the ordinary side track in my week. I am still kicking myself. So, instead I snagged a blurry photo of the 24 hour, check cashing, fried chicken, and gas station place at the end of our street. For the record, I have never been there.

Second place, my son is cute.

1 comment:

allyn said...

thanks for the wootwoot, kirsten. i loved having you come. do it again sometime.

your pictures are very fun, too.