Sunday, November 1, 2009

Don't be a Halloweeny

Day 122 - 29 October, 2009

Stencils.

I have everything I need now to make my Halloween costumes complete. It's very exciting.

This year may be even better than last year because I got Tim involved!













Day 123 - 30 October, 2009

Halloween Treats at school make me cool!

I love this bat ring. It has been years since I have worn cheesy Halloween stuff, and this ring just made me happy for some reason.











Day 124 - 31 October, 2009

A Hard Day.

We went to Tim's Uncle Leonard's funeral this afternoon... In combination with Missy (one of my best friends from Junior High on up) calling me about her cousin Katie's death... Well, Katie has always been a great person. One of my childhood friends, and just an all around beautiful girl. She had been fighting Crohn's disease, and was doing well... When she made the stupid mistake of not wearing her safety belt in the car, and the person driving apparently wasn't too careful... Anyway, she paid with her life, leaving behind not only the family I have loved dearly through the years, but a husband and two children.

Anyway, this photo was taken in the parking lot at the memorial service. I was reminded that these things seem to happen in threes.

On a brighter note, our Halloween evening was loads of fun!

Without further ado, here are some highlights of the festivities.





No comments: