Saturday, November 21, 2009

Those Men of Mine

Day 139 - 14 November, 2009

Family Dinner

We've started doing family dinners again, but we moved the day to Saturday. I am a big fan. I really think this time of year is a convenient time to do it anyhow, we seem to be meeting a lot anyway with the holidays. So, my photo is of my two men. I have decided that Tim is my favorite person. I like him a lot. I especially like him here because he is grinning like a cheshire cat. For those of you who do not know him well, he does not generally smile for pictures. While smiling is a rarity, THIS smile is non existent in photos. It is only due to my photography cunning that I caught it. And, it makes my heart melt.





Day 140 - 15 November, 2009

Scrapbooking Again

Oh, how I miss this past time. It is therapeutic for me to see my photos laid out in an appealing format. This is the aquarium trip from last year. That's a place we need to revisit.

I am proud of the 6 pages I did this Sunday morning, plus the 12 I did yesterday, maybe I'll be caught up by the time I order more photos.


Day 141 - 16 November, 2009

Man make Fire

This is my guy in his element.

I do not understand how he can sit in front of the computer all day at work, and then stand to get on one when he gets home.

Plus, he's eating while he's at the p.c. and begging to turn on the t.v. (ok, maybe begging is an embellishment)

I almost expect him to start grunting and scratching.


Day 142 - 17 November, 2009

The view at work

I love fall.

The end.

No comments: