Sunday, October 18, 2009

Winding the whirl

Day 93 - 30 September, 2009

The computer

I seem to be spending a lot of time here lately. It's such a bad habit to waste the day away on it, but has mostly been in preparation for the wedding, or getting work done because I have not been alotted planning time at my schools. Then of course there is all the stuff I HAVE to do for fun... It is such a black hole.







Day 94 - 1 October, 2009

Conundrum

I cannot figure out what color to call Malcolm's eyes, nor what color to call his hair. Do you call a honey color blonde, or light brown? When his eyes are sometimes gray to blue, or gray to green, is that just blue-green or hazel? I thought hazel had brown in there. I am so confused. What sort of strange recessive genes do we have lurking beneath the surface?







Day 95 - 2 October, 2009

Concrete

I had a fabulous time hanging with my friends, the Haines at their barbeque. I thought the chunks of concrete they were tearing out made for an interesting photo. The driveway is just a little shorter now. They have done so much work on the landscaping, and it is inspirational. I even dreamt about gardening last night. We did have to run inside and hurriedly put things away at one point because as the sun was setting, there was a little misting in the air. But, that just added to the evening. Oh so fun!





Day 96 - 3 October, 2009

Weeble Wobble

This is my last minute photo of the day. Everything has been so hurried, as I have packed and cleaned, and napped and emerged from the pregnancy fog! Which is fabulous... I got so much done, and during my straightening up, I pulled up no less that 5 of these little guys from various nooks and cranies about the house. There are still two incognito. Hopefully I will find them all sometime soon, so they can go back in Mac's room. He sure does love these little guys.











Day 97 - 4 October, 2009

Sunday Bath

I still don't know what colors to call my son. He's just a beautiful combination of cute. Though Sunday is supposed to be a day of relaxation, Still found myself preparing for this wedding. I hope it all turns out well. It will be nice to see my family.

No comments: