Sunday, October 18, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane


Day 98 - 5 October, 2009

A Little Love

Tim snagged this one as Malcolm and I were on the couch watching some T.V. Yay for lazy family home evenings. Malcolm was particularly cuddly. I was particularly tired. Mondays and Thursday kill me. 5 Hours of in your face teaching would do that to anyone.





Day 99 - 6 October, 2009

Late night Flight

Malcolm doesn't quite fit into the carry-on compartment, but they let me bring him anyway.

Traveling by myself with him was actually not so bad. Granted, I was tired, but he was mostly sweet, and flying American rocked. The flight was not totally booked up, so he had his own seat. It is a shame that he woke up during layover. And stayed up till we landed in L.A. But, he had a great nap.

No comments: