Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall is Falling

Day 109 - 16 October, 2009

A crispness in the air.

Happy Friday everyone. I am so happy that autumn is here. As I walked into my first Friday school, I was excited to see this Autumn face there to greet me. I love this time of year. Really, I love any change in the seasons. It always brings excitement. Winter brings Christmas and the prospect of snow. Spring brings a renewed desire to get outdoors and bike, hike, and camp. Summer is freedom and the beach. Fall is apple pie, cozy snuggling, and brisk walks. I love the leaves turning.







Day 110 - 17 October, 2009

Heavier Clothes

Crisp fall air brings the need to swap out swim suits for sweaters.

We braved the attic, and pulled down the bins for clothes and decor.

What a happy Saturday chore.











Day 111 - 18 October, 2009

Rainy Sabbath

Mac's raincoat is most definitely huge on him, but he loved being outside in the cool rain all the same. Church wasn't bad though Tim had to work today. Malcolm slept through sacrament, and did well in nursery. The primary kids are getting ready for the program next week, so after my lesson, I was basically crowd control. Poor Malcolm looked for daddy everywhere after church though.






Day 112 - 19 October, 2009

Music Music Music

I do not understand why students would take a class, knowing that work is involved, and still try to skate through on nil, especially when it is an elective class.

I am already getting tired of hearing the same poorly played quizzes all day long, by the end of the week, I know I'll be fried.

Seriously, what is so hard about reading directions?



Day 113 - 20 October, 2009

RAWRRRRR

After work, we ran to the pool for a little play time, and then to my mother-in-law's to help make Malcolm's lion costume for Halloween.

It is so cute!

I am purposefully not showing the costume yet, in keeping the couple of you who actually read this, in suspense.

Instead, I have included Malcolm's latest fascination.... The Buckle.

No comments: