Thursday, October 15, 2009

Life and Art

Day 91 - September 28, 2009

Vivid Color.

I bet you can't guess what this is a photo of!

I am a huge fan of vivid color contrasts, and texture differences. I don't know where my mind was when I pictured this shot, but I was very pleased to catch just the right angle to suit my vision. I love playing outside and taking a moment to smell the roses.





Day 92 - 29 September 2009

Memory Lane

My father in law scanned a ton of photos from ages ago, and e-mailed them to me. I have not doctored anything in this one, obviously. I just could not get over the difference between my previous digital and modern shot and this obviously old film shot. Is is amazing the development in photography through the ages. I love how flat and old timey everything is in this photo, and am going to see what I need to do to doctor present day to look like these. I will probably also do some enhancements. I don't know why it thrills me, but I think I am getting the bug to find interesting shots back again.

I blame it on the pregnancy.

No comments: