Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Wedding

Day 100 - 7 October, 2009

Day 100!

What a day to make it to 100 pictures in 100 days.

Today was exhausting. We went to get tuxes rented, and then tried to beat the bus to get Will to the bus stop which he missed each time, poor kid. Then we went to Pasedena to do hair, and waved to the HOLLYWOOD sign from a distance. Then we took care of the dress, and some snack shopping, and ended up tired and ready for bed. Malcolm had a rough time adjusting to life on the road in a new time zone, but this was his hardest day. I love this photo of one of the many pictures on the elevator doors in the parking garage.







Day 101 - 8 October, 2009

Shopping

Yeah for the millions of shopping trips to get what we need for the wedding day. At the end of it all, we did a mini "bachelorette" party. Mom and I left early. Poor Mac needed to get to bed. I wish I had the photo I took when Mac was crashed out in the shopping cart at Costco, or some of rht eparty photos, but the Costco trip is on Ingrid's camera, and the rest are on mom's. So this will have to do.

This is the street corner I got before my camera died and I had to be a camera mooch.







Day 102 - 9 October, 2009

Pacifically Speaking

After setup, and rehearsing, we took a trip to the coast. I loved the dinner, and singing "That's Amore!" at the end of the night. While we were waiting for a table, we walked a block to the beach, and Tim and I both had the distinct feeling like the beach was wrong. I even said, "why does it feel like the beach is on the wrong side?" Time finally came to the conclusion that is was because the sun was setting over the water, and not rising over it. I think he's right. What do you think of this west coast sunset?






Day 103 - 10 October, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Will and Ingrid decided to get married on mom's birthday. I felt like a dope for not making time to at least get her a card, though we did do a birthday dinner at the end of the day. Here is one of the many photo's of the L.A. temple. While, I have not decided which version will turn sepia and make it to our wall of temples, I enjoy this photo a lot. I don't think it will make it t our wall because of it being off center, but I love the palm trees and smog in the distance. So California.








Day 104 - 11 October, 2009

Peace at last

Poor Tim. I enjoyed sleeping on the plane trip home, but poor Tim got stuck with a lot of Malcolm's whining. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but I was exhausted. Poor Tim ended up playing babysitter for a large part of his trip there. But, the view was serene, and I really do like American much better than Delta, and better than United, now as their planes seem to always break down on our trips with them. Between Amercian and Southwest though... I'll leave that for our El Paso trip in December. Thank goodness it's over. While we had some fun, it was definitely not a vacation. It will take me more than an airplane nap to recover.

No comments: