Sunday, October 18, 2009

Back to normal?

Day 105 - 12 October, 2009

MING MING!

While I began to unpack, I had to snap a quick shot of this mostly taken apart flyboat with little captain Ming Ming at the bow. My parents found this little toy for Malcolm, and it was an instant hit. They didn't realize that the Wonderpets were an actual T.V. show, but were glad he loved the legos.







Day 106 - 13 October, 2009

Fellow Blogger

A fellow blogger who was at the wedding, happened to snap this photo, which I stole because it was of my son, almost in full tux. I hope there is a good one out there, but this will have to do for now. Mac was just not interested that day. His naps and snack time had been overly neglected.







Day 107 - 14 October, 2009

Moravian Star

In an effort to find an interesting shot in my house, my star immediately peaked my interest. I love these stars, though they are hard to find. I thought this was an interesting shot of my ceiling, well back-lit, and with an interesting shadow cast. I played with my manual settings, and feel that this is a fair representation of real life. I am actually really pleased with this shot. It makes me sad about prior shot slacking.





Day 108 - 15 October, 2009

Yummy, Cookies!

I wanted to bake these things so badly. So, amidst baking, and cleaning, and tending to Malcolm, and STILL unpacking, and other such things, by the time they were made, I could not find the energy to clean anymore.

It's a good thing I had enough energy to eat them.

1 comment:

jen said...

I miss you. I remember those stars. Every time I go to Hobby lobby, I search the holidays decorations for those stars.
Cute malcolm. He's such a stud. Even if he missed his naps. ;)