Monday, July 6, 2009

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

Day 4-July 4, 2009
So, the first part of the day, I went to my in-laws for breakfast and family time. I ate myself into oblivion. After sampling a little bit of everything, and then feeding my son, we retired into the living room for some relaxation. The rest of my morning, and much of the afternoon was spent staring at this--the new ceiling fan that my husband installed earlier this week. There could be worst things to stare at. I think that this picture encompasses my morning, and is the best description I could ask for. This is my photo of the day.







The Bombs Bursting in Air!












The next part of my day was spent at Townpointe Park. Harbor Fest + 4th of July + Lee Greenwood + family + funnel cake + terrible salsa dancing afterwards=it's a celebration. I did only slight editing on my fireworks pictures. I hope you enjoy this one. I really enjoyed taking fireworks photos. It is an art, let me tell you. Here are a few more bits of my handiwork, for those interested.
And the runners up are:





















Day 5-July 5, 2009

Church and then a family bbq encompassed my day.

The highlight was getting ready for the day.

I love his towels.

They make me smile.

No comments: