Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Whirlwind...

So, in the whirlwind of the new year, we seem to have done so much already. I cannot believe that January is almost over. We rang in the new year with some Martinelli's.
He FINALLY got his haircut. He actually looks like a cute little boy now.
I am so glad to be gone with the mullet...





Though I seem to have misplaced the bag of hair that I want to put in the "to scrapbook" box.
His new haircut is too cute for words. I did it on new years day because Tim said it had to wait for the new year. Not a moment too soon, I say.

His poor cousin is also in dire need, but I think they will wait for th one year mark. Mac and Jamie seem to enjoy playing with each other. Malcolm is especially enjoying showing off his almost walking skills. And definitely loves all that roll and have wheels.


We also enjoyed a bit of time with the family at the aquarium. The world is so sweet through a baby's eyes. And big too! So after seeing all that water (oh, and my husband is holding all the REALLY cute aquarium pictures hostage, so I am so sorry that these are all I have to show), we had to hop in the bath!



And of course, I cannot leave out my birthday present, which is a whole month early. MY new camera takes fantastic pictures! I am stoked. World, look out, here I come. Ready, shoot, aim.

1 comment:

jen said...

ahhh..I found the missing blog I didn't read. He already needs a haircut?? Want to donate some to the Edana fund? ;)