Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Playing Catch Up


So, from before the holiday, our lives were busy as ever. I suppose I could begin with the church Christmas social. Mac liked Santa for all of 10 seconds. It was just long enough for Tim not to get the cute picture of him right when I handed him over to poor Paul Politi in the Santa suit.












I thought it was incredibly cute that Malcolm was crawling everywhere, and trying to eat what we were eating. He's gotten pretty good at eating solids now, and isn't it silly how I am rambling about what a 9 month old eats? At any rate, he also loves cups and straws, here is the proof.

















Oh, and he is incredibly debonair in a bow tie by the way. I will update more later on how my grandmother had bags of clothes to keep my child dressed until he's driving. Well, not that much, but if we lived there, he would be spoiled rotten. It was so nice to anticipate the holiday. I really think that half of the joy comes from the eagerly awaiting part of the season. Well, and the social gatherings help with the anticipation also. We missed my work social, but went to Tim's. We were amazed that companies still give Christmas bonuses. Especially since he'd only been there a month. The church event was also nice. I love all the good cooking, and baking. I can't believe that I really didn't have to cook much this season. But, I have been so blessed that people have reached out to us. It's nice to feel so blessed and loved.

No comments: