Friday, January 9, 2009

Still playing catch up

So, Christmas before Christmas was fun. I had wanted to open gifts after the trip, but Tim insisted that we do so before hand because he was hoping to get something he could use on the trip. Malcolm has so many toys just from one holiday, I feel like I already need to purge. It's crazy to me that one baby can accumulate so much stuff. But, I think he loves it all, and who can deny that beautiful face? As you can see, he got a bunch of toys and we loved playing. We really enjoyed playing the piano, and the drums, and then making cards for the grandparents...As you can see by the blue hands and feet. We loved the painting. He did footprints and hand prints, and his signature. I really wanted to do a garden stone for my parents so that they could have handprints in their garden through the years. But, you would not believe how difficult it is to keep baby's hand still for a mold. It's a wonder the directions said to do it when baby is sleeping. SO, I like the way the cards turned out.
And here he is looking like an angel. How did I get a blue eyed baby again?But the real excitement was when we went on the trip. There is (of course) more to come. I know that you are waiting with bated breath.

1 comment:

heidigoseek said...

who wouldn't love to crawl around a tub with blue paws? too cute!