Tuesday, February 2, 2010

miracles

Day 216 - 25 January, 2010

The resurrection

My computer had been tlling me for a few days that it's S.M.A.R.T. system was failing. Everything that I found noted that this was a fatal disease, and that my little mac mini was sending me it's notice for suicide because it couldn't take it anymore. I had also found that sometimes this was due to overheating. So, I backed up all my files, did what I could to breath life into it, and lo and behold... It has found reason to live again. At least a little longer.







Day 217 - 26 January, 2010

All work, and no play.

Generally speaking, I have a violin and piano lesson that I teach to a set of brothers on Tuesdays. This week, while they ran off to a skii resort, I spent some quality time with my wii. Sanata brought my husband and me a neat wiimote set, and so I thought I'd snap a shot of these for you, if you hadn't seen them already.





Day 218 - 27 January, 2010

Objects in the rearview mirror...

Totally cute. I pointed my mirror on my kid for a little bit while driving, and we had a great conversation about sounds, songs, dancing, and family. We also sang a rousing round of the ABCs. These are my tender mercies to remind me that I have a hand in raising him in spite of having to work.









Day 219 - 28 January, 2010

A Play

The kids at one of my schools are acting out a play for Barnes and Nobles fund raising night next Tuesday. This pony is one of the props.

What is even madder? you ask...

His dad won it at Busch Gardens.







Day 220 - 29 January, 2010

A hard days' night.

I have a student teacher. It is really hard to RELINQUISH CONTROL when I would do things differently. But all in all, she hasn't been bad. So, I am off my feet a little more, and doing different work in evaluation. It's better for me, right?

No comments: