Monday, January 25, 2010

The Family I Love

Day 208 - 17 January, 2010

Happy Birthday!

We celebrated Danda's 64th Birthday with yummy cake. Though we rushed him to low out the candles, I think he still enjoyed the celebrations. We obviously didn't have enough candles, so this was my attempt to make some semblance of the number. I hope you can tell that is says 64, even though the picture is sideways.





Day 209 - 18 January, 2010

BANG!

It ended up that we didn't play BANG! with our friends on the holiday. This is fast becoming our favorite game. I am a big fan. Pit! is the only other game we are itching to add to our stockpile, and our collection will be complete, for now. BANG! has roles, and abilities, and you get to shoot each other! How cool is that?!








Day 210 - 19 January, 2010

Watering Can

So, since I made these watering cans for the crafters project, my son has been obsessed.

He loves the watering cans.

He carries them everywhere.

He always wants to water the plant.

Oh, and it was such a sad day at the post office when I put it in the box at the post office. What a scene. Thankfully the man at the head of the line took toddler pity on me.




Day 211 - 20 January, 2010

Sleep is Essential

Tim came to bed at 2:30 a.m.

Malcolm woke up at 3:30 a.m.

He tossed and turned in our bed until 5:30 a.m.

Tim is a saint, and went and fed him.

When I came out of the bedroom to gt ready for work at 7:00 a.m. this is what I found.





Day 212 - 21 January 21, 2009

Bay Scallops are smaller

I love scallops when they are cooked right.

They were on sale.

I didn't realize that bay scallops are not the ones I have normally eaten. Since I bought a TON of them, it's been a neat trick figuring out how to cook them all. I recommend pan frying them in a flour mixture, and adding an alfredo sauce (I like a variety of cheeses to make mine). Dinner this night was to die for, even though bay scallps are smaller.





Day 213 - 22 January, 2010

Grandma's China

Exhausted today.

Trying so hard to find a good shot.

Ended up with this shot of my grandma's china and my modrn wine glass find in our china cabinet.

I actually like the reflections and lighting.

What do you think?





Day 214 - 23 January, 2010

Car! VROOOOOM!

When I shop at kroger or BJs, Mac always wants to drive the cart.

I thought I would capture on film that he couldn't even wait for me to get the cart out of the corral.









Day 215 - 24 January, 2010

Eat Ming Ming

I do not know.

I did not ask.

To me, it looked like daddy had eaten the wonderpets.

I know daddy likes duck, but where is Ming Ming?

No comments: