Sunday, January 17, 2010

Silly Shots

Day 198 - 7 January, 2010
Trike

Leftover from my effort to vary perspective, I love this shot of Mac's new trike. The little bell on top is what makes it fabulous. I love that he can't quite reach the pedals, but has a future in being that guy who can ride a bike the million different ways except the right one.







Day 199 - 8 January, 2010

Stars

Mac got a turtle for Christmas that lights up and projects stars onto the ceiling. We could stare at it forever. We love it for bedtime, as it's mesmerizing. I hope you can make out the different stars, as I had to play with exposure to get a clear shot.





Day 200 - 9 January, 2010

DAY 200!

As my grandad died yesterday, I would be remiss if I did not mention him. My dad called today asking if I could write his obituary with an air I used in an old school project. Well, I pulled that down, and wrote away. While they made some minor edits, I am proud that I could offer a few words to represent his life.



Day 201 - 10 January, 2010

Ice Skating

If they do not make ice skates in your size, it is a sign that you should not try to skate. Did we heed this? No! Of course not. Children are for playing with, and it was a free night with a YMCA membership, and what better way to try it than for free?! I hope you get a good laugh at our expense.

No comments: