Sunday, January 17, 2010

Perspective

Day 194 - 3 January, 2010

Home

I wanted to take some different perspective shots around my home after Tim mentioned that I had misspelled perspective with prospective in a quote my Elder Wirthlin that I have on the wall. I enjoy viewing the den and front door from the vantage point of the mail on my dining room table. What do you think?



Day 195 - 4 January, 2010

Breakfast

Blackberries and oatmeal. This was the best angle that I felt I could shoot. Everything else looked weird. Just so that you know, this is a fabulous breakfast, FYI.








Day 196 - 5 January, 2010

The Living Christ

I love looking at what is hung on people's walls. I have some things I've made and some photos I've taken, and various other family photos. I feel that what is on a person's wall speaks volumes about him. I just wish we could afford actual artwork. The Living Christ is not only a fabulous piece of written work, but I loved this project, and love all the photos of Christ.








Day 197 - 6 January, 2010

Three Kings Day

Goodbye Christmas. The wisemen have come for a visit, and Christmas comes to close. This change of perspective is of one of the gold of my favorite ornaments. The moravian star makes me smile.

No comments: