Sunday, February 14, 2010

Eclectic Mix

Day 227 - 5 February, 2010

Haircut!

Malcolm was getting so shaggy, and needed yet another haircut. I have to keep up with it so often, and am not used to that since I get a haircut every other year. I cannot believe that there is not a curly hair on his head. I really think that puberty will give him curls like my brother William. But, really, with his daddy's hair, you would think there'd be something.









Day 228 - 6 February, 2010

Party Marathon

Saturday morning-snow

noon-ChuckECheese

afternoon-skating rink

evening-dinner out

=EXHAUSTED


Day 229 - 7 February, 2010

Sorting Photos

I ordered too many photos from Mac's first year of life.

A ton of Repeats.

I have learned my lesson.

My family will be getting these copies soon!

No comments: