Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Life in a nutshell

Day 230 - 8 February, 2010

Mooch

I have once again mooched of my in-laws.

They handed down their old car seat, stroller, and high chair.

All of which Malcom has laid immediate claim to.

Nevermind baby Aubrey.









Day 231 - 9 February, 2010

Box Hat

He was giggling hysterically.

He said "momma! Hat!"

I said, "No, Malcolm, Box"

He just laughed and laughed and said "BOX HAT!"








Day 232 - 10 February, 2010

a nifty shot

This is the corned of our outdoor railing in the backyard. I have been looking for good photographs since I have fallen back into my comfort zone of just putting my kid on film.
I love this shot!
I pass this almost every day as I go out to the garage. Some of the neatest things are hidden in plain sight.









Day 233 - 11 February, 2010

Where did we park the car?

My neighbor has been hanging out with a new crowd of people. They persuaded him to get this car. Gee, I wonder what kind of guys those are.
I also wonder how he can find where he parked his car every morning.










Day 234 - 12 February, 2010

Oh Man! Snow's Gone!

Malcolm asked for boots. We put them on. He asked for his hat and sweater. We put them on. He asked for his snowsuit. We put it on. He asked for outside, and we opened the door.

"OH MAN! SNOW'S GONE!"

He didn't want to go outside anymore.







Day 235 - 13 February, 2010

Showering Asa

A friend of the family had her fourth (and from what I understand, final) baby a couple weeks ago, and were pleasantly surprised with a baby boy.
So, I went to her baby shower, and got her a little something, though nothing huge, as it's her fourth.
Baby Asa is a doll.
This shot if of the paper lantern decorations hanging from the ceiling. I was a big fan.







Day 236 - 14 February, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's a yummy Strawberry Jello Cake, with homemade frosting.

My husband better love me.

This was the valentine I gave him.

He forgot to get me something.

Stupid Hallmark Holiday.

No comments: