Friday, August 21, 2009

Smoosh Face

Day 49-18 August, 2009

Lasagne.

Not any old lasagne. This monstrosity is a combination of both regular, and vegetarian lasagne. I couldn't find our grater attachment to the food processor, so instead of shredded, most of the vegetables ended up pureed. I think all in all these included: asparagus, carrots, eggplant, zucchini, tomato, peppers, and more. It was so good. It smelled so good. Even Tim likes it, although that's not saying much. He'll eat gizzards.









Day 50-19 August, 2009

Car Wash.

Malcolm had so much fun while daddy and I were hard at work cleaning and washing the cars. He not only played in the suds bucket, but squirted the hose, and even helped take a rag to the cars. His favorite activity was sitting inside though. This is where (after he had played with the cds, tried to buckle himself in, and honked the horn), he discovered the joy of pressing his face to the window. It was especially exciting when daddy put the hose to the window. Here's a moment greasy faced joy.


Here are a couple more, in case you didn't get enough.



















Day 51-20 August, 2009

Johnny Rockets.

I was going to post a picture of the HUGE stack of laundry that I am procrastinating doing, but I liked this shot so much better. After my procrastination, and more time at the beach, to which I left my camera in the car :-(, We went shoe hunting for Malcolm. MY mother in law was so gracious to spring for dinner and shoes. And the Johnny Rocket's tuna melt was scrumptuous. Yeah Lynnhaven Mall!

1 comment:

jen said...

Hee Hee! I love the fun pics of Mac squishin' his face against the window. He's so freaking cute.