Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Thankful for the swimming.










One of the things we still do is swimming. There is so much I have had to give up, like my sanity, since Tim left for Austin.

The YMCA was not one of them. I need my exercise for so many different reasons, but I also need the water. It is my meditation.

Mac has become quite the swimmer, and Aubrey is now used to the pool. She seems like she will be crawling soon, so she should start getting to be fun in the water.

We are working on swimming with and without the buoy. Jumping in and swimming. Turning toward the wall for help. Taking a breath. Diving for toys. Floating on their backs.

All in all, my kids will totally be ready for swim team the day they turn 5. I don't have the energy to work on futbol right now, but they will get that one too, very soon.

No comments: