Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Time is Upon Us

Day 271 - 21 March, 2010

Gladys Knight and the Saints Unified Voices

Tim's parents joined us for the S.U.V. fireside, and it was phenominal. We really enjoyed the bold spirit, and testimony of the people, as well as the multicutural worship in song. For aanyone who attended, I know your life was blessed, if you were not offorded the opportunity, I highly recommend it.



Day 272 - 22 March, 2010

Golden Corral

We met Tim's dad for some computer fixing fun, and good old fashioned Golden Corral pig out. On the way out, I snapped a quick shot of the stuffed animal grabber machine. I wonder how long these little guys have been smooshed in the bottom of this machine, waiting for someone skilled enough to claw them out.









Day 273 - 23 March, 2010

Floral Fun

Aside from the Dandelion my husband picked for me on Sunday, this is the first flower I've received from a man in quite some time. My son melted my heart when he gave this to me after the Relief Society birthday party.

I think I look smashing, don't you?










Day 274 - 24 March, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Daddy

Unfortunately, for my dad's birthday, I just have a toilet picture of my kid.

I called my dad in the morning, and sang to him while he was at work saving the world, and then I went on with my interesting workday, came home and continued on with business.

I like this paper action shot. A book in one hand, and the paper in the other.






Day 275 - 25 March, 2010

Jacob House

We got to spend the afternoon playing at Jacob's house.

Malcolm would rather play on the slide than most anything else. So, the mini slide, swing, and water boat toy were a hit.

He really loves play dates at his friends' houses.

He is a born socialite.







Day 276 - 26 March, 2010

Meatball Madness

I have been reading up on how to make the perfect meatball. There is indeed an art to it. If I did not master it today, I came pretty close. My sauce was also the bomb diggity. With cheese ravioli, this has been an excellent week in food. With corned beef previously in the week, a lot of my favorites have been gracing our table.








Day 277 - 27 March, 2010

Easter bunny

We got to meet the Easter bunny at our church's pancake breakfast and Easter egg hunt. Malcolm did not want to leave that sweet bunny alone. He is in love with anuimals, and I am more and more tempted to get a dog for him. But, animals are so much work...

1 comment:

jen said...

I love your pictures and these blogs. It's so nice to be able to feel like I can have the tiniest glimpse into your world.

I love the daddy's birthday pic. Ha Ha! Cute little Malcolm, growing up wayyy too fast.

And you'll have to help me out with making meat balls. It really is an art, and one that is beyond me. I'll trade you for an awesome stuffed cabbage roll recipe. ;)

I heart you darlin'.