Sunday, April 11, 2010

Two years

Day 278 - 28 March, 2010
Having a child changes your life. My experience changed my life in more ways than just becoming a parent. As I celebrate his two years on this earth, and the joy he constantly brings to our lives, I celebrate two more years of time that I've borrowed from God. With every birthday, Malcolm is not only a reminder of how to see the world through new eyes, but it is a constant reminder for me to live life to the fullest, because you never know when your last moment will be. Life A.M. is more emotional, more vibrant, more full. It probably drives my husband crazy that I take things a little more personally in our relationship, and am a little more callous in other ways with the world. But, as I've said before, my priorities have aligned in a different way, and I know what is important.






No comments: