Sunday, March 14, 2010

Deadlines Passed

Day 258 - 8 March, 2010

The tallest slide in the park. Between school and my huge #2 concert, I had time to spend some family home "evening" with my husband and son. We went to Northside PArk, and let him run around, while we had fun being young and in love. Malcolm quickly found the highest curliest slide to slide down, and it was so oviously meant for bigger kids, that he needed help climbing up. Was this a deterrent? No Way! He is obviously my child. He can do anything he sets his mind to, and knows it. The underbelly of the slide sure has pretty colors, huh?







Day 259 - 9 March, 2010

Break in

This shot is of a bulletin board at one of my schools. I did not get a shot of the morning rehearsal, or the bodily fluids found in my portable, or the officer who took my ID and comments, or the forensics guy who took pictures of the crime scene, or any of the othr crazy events that encompassed my day. In fact, I did not even think of taking a picture until concert #3 was completed, and this was the last thing I saw as I was exiting the building from the final deadline I have to worry about for this year. Though it doesn't properly tell the story of today, this is my representative piece. Ta da!

Day 260 - 10 March, 2010

No more paper

My little artist has officially used up every scrap of paper in the house for his little projects. Depending on his mood, one sheet may be a circle, the other totally colored in, another could be his attempt at a letter. But, heaven forbid you ask him to continue to color on an already completed work of art. He knows when each one is finished, and wants a clean sheet.







Day 261 - 11 March, 2010

OBGYN Again

It's the time in pregnancy when you are forever at the doctor's office, yeah! They have another hand chair in the waiting room, and of course, my son was in love with it. Sure beats a photo of stirrups!










Day 262 - 12 March, 2010

Friday Mayhem

The only shot I could grab in my exhausted errand running state was this upholstery fabric. Some upholstry is so boring, and some is nearly a masterpiece work of art! ou decide on whether or not you would like to see this bit on your couch, as it certainly caught me eye. Mac and I enjoyed finding the hidden shapes in it. The circle is obvious, but can you spot an oval, or triangle?







Day 263 - 13 March, 2010

Basket Case

Yeah for laundry day! Saturday was so much fun! I did a little bit of consignment shopping, and then scrapbooked with my dear friend Jenora. So sad that they will not be here over the summer. When I could no longer ignore the screaming impulse to make things for the baby, he laughed at me as I whipped out the sewing machine, and got working on some headbands. My kid is set for life. I really needed the listening ear, and am glad that we got to chat, and be productive. Oh, and after she left, I swear I came back from a load change to my kids sitting in the basket. He got in from his own free will and volition, I swear.

Day 264 - 14 March, 2010

Friendship

My best friend sent me a bunch of cute things for my birthday. I simply cannot express how grateful I am for her. Though we didn't grown up together, I really feel as though our souls found each other at just the right time, and it never fails that we seem to be travelling on the exact same wavelength at any needed moment. Though our lives are very different, I am grateful for the ties that bind us together. Oh, and the ring she sent me is so daggone cute!

No comments: