Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!



We were puppy doggies! Malcolm was so cute at trunk or treat! I love the ears, so I had to emulate. Tim didn't want ears, so he cheated and went as a Mexican. Everyone knows he's half Mexican. You're supposed to be something different for Halloween, so I say he cheated.





So Tim and I got a decent stash for having a cute baby in a puppy suit and poor Mac put up with the slippery, can't crawl so well, doggie suit. All in all, it was a little bit of that kid excitement you get at the holidays. Thanksgiving, here we come!

Oh, and here's my Jackmove shout out. We went to a ska show after Mac went to bed 'til about 1 a.m. Aside from it being loud and in a bar, it was fun. Yeah for costumes and dancing!

2 comments:

jen said...

You all look so great! I love your make-shift puppy ears. You're so cute. My word, what an adorable family. I agree. Tim did cheat. Larry cheated too. He dressed as a "civilian". Boo to cheaters! And boo to you for going to jackmove with out me...or wait...boo to me for moving and not being able to go to jackmove anymore. :(

Abby O! said...

I love the costumes! So cute! Well...your and malcolm's!...Larry AND Tim are both cheater loser heads! Boo on them! :)