Saturday, November 15, 2008

Everyone should fry their snickers.

It's been too long since I have had a deep fried twinkie, or moonpie, or cookie dough, or snickers... but I had them all tonight! I have had enough sweets for the rest of the year. It was a great night to do it. We had people over to the house, and are watching the UFC fight. I can't wait for the Couture/Lesner fight. So, it was a great excuse to fry some yummy food, and boy was it good. So, of course we youtubed all of the old favorites while eating sweets and waiting for the fight to start. If you have too much time, you should youtube the baliwood thriller. But, I digress.
So, I was going through the photos of the week, and I got such cute 6 month pictures of the baby, I love how great he looks in them. I hope that the baseball cap makes him look more boyish. The curls will drive the girls grazy.




We also went to the zoo on Veteran's day for cousin Michael's third birthday. Malcolm could care less that there were cool animals there. He only had eyes for mama. Doesn't it make your heart melt?

I love fall, the change in the air, the leaves on the trees, the hoodies, snuggly clothes, down comforters, fun hats, and all that. So, I put Malcolm in the winter clothes bin with some toys so I could go through them, isn't he cute?




Oh, and Tim has named me the most embarrassing mom of the year. I can't help but have fun with my kid. I love to play, and so does he. Can't you tell by how happy he seems...? in spite of my embarrassing footage.

So, I can't say that I am ready for Thanksgiving, but the holiday season is fast approaching, and I love my life. 2009 Here we come! I have gotta go, the fight of the night is up, let's see how this goes, I sure hope Lesner doesn't win.

7 comments:

LeAnn said...

I love looking at your cutie boy! And your little video made me laugh. So funny.

I missed you last week in the lounge (great talks, by the way!) and I won't be there this week (primary program). See ya around, I guess.

Jen said...

Thank you for updating your blog. I have been constantly checking to see what is new. Since I never see you, I feel so out of touch. We really must get together and VERY soon.

heidigoseek said...

oh, that baby:) he's something else. i just can't believe he's 6 months. crazy!!

jen said...

We missed the deep fry day?!? NO!!!!! *can you hear the distant shout coming from a west direction?* Ahhhh man. We missed it. We miss you guys more. I'd give anything to hangout with you all, even if that means never touching a deep fry twinkie again...:( To the video: oh my. Kirsten, you are sounding like me! Or maybe I sound like you..??hmmmm...chicken...egg...???Anyways, I love it. I giggle along with you and you can tell Tim I think it's funny and I have good taste....and write really long comments.

Heather said...

Those pictures of Malcolm are really cute. . . I still can't believe he's not 10 or 11 months old. . .he just seems so much more grown up!

Scanlon Family said...

Malcolm is such a cutie! Glad I had a chance to look at your blog. I've never tried deep fried treats-I'll have to give them a try sometime.

Heather said...

Doesn't everything taste better if it is deep fried!!