Sunday, September 5, 2010

The new do

For those of you who are not local, and haven't seen the changes first hand, here it is!

A new friend moved into the ward, and she is awesome with a set of shears.

I told her I was looking to get a trim up for the new school year, she gladly volunteered.

When I was there, I told her she had a choice, she could either do something fun with long locks, or if she thought I had enough to donate, she could cut it however she wanted.

As you can see, the hair on my head had been plentiful.

This is the best haircut I have ever had, seriously.

It really compliments me too. While I am tempted to keep it like this, I think I will be growing it for another donation in two years.

Do I look like my mom here, or is it just me?

Cheers to good hair.

No comments: