Friday, May 7, 2010

With a month off, let's play catch up...

Dy 293 - 12 April, 2010

Naptime

Today was a workday, and I arrived home near the end of naptime.

I can't believe that the countdown is beginning for the coming of our new child.

Every moment is so amazing and precious to me with our first little miracle.

I love how grown up he is getting, and how much of a baby he still is.

Time goes so fast.

Day 294 - 13 April, 2010

Back to School

We have benchmark testing every quarter, to monitor children's progress.

On top of that, we have the all important SOL tests coming up in May.

This makes my work schedule spotty sine "resource" classes are not as important as the all consuming SOLs.

Do Not Disturb.




Day 295 - 14 April, 2010

Fuel for the Fire

We have so much dead wood, and dropping branches that we need to burn.

We did a lot of yard work, and started some of the burning process.

What we really need to do is to raise the canopy of our trees, and then tear down the man room so that we can seriously landscape our yard.

Burn baby, burn!



Day 296 - 15 April, 2010

Craft Swap

My second attempt at the craft swap was very much an experiment.

We did project group at Allyn Boney's house, and I tried my hand at a more complicated pattern.

LeAnn was awesome to put this project together, though she was frazzled with everything going on.

I did something more detailed than intended, but with this cheap frame, I hope she can enjoy it, and do something with it!

Day 297 - 16 April, 2010

Clean it up

When Mac went out to play today, he found the broom, and walked around saying "dirty dirty dirty."


Hysterical.











Day 298 - 17 April, 2010

Dessert Auction

I snapped Cody and Tim deep frying at the dessert auction at church.

There were a lot of very nice and intricate desserts there...

But, of course the men had to do a manly dessert.

Apparently Deep frying twinkies is very manly.







Day 299 - 18 April, 2010

Baby Showers Bring forth...

Beautiful women!

You can't even tell that Amy recently had a baby. This is because she had her baby prematurely at 28 weeks gestation.

Her sweet boy was born at 2 pounds nine ounces, and is now up to 5 pounds.

It's been a really trying time for their family, and she is still radiant!




DAY 300 ! 19 April, 2010

What can be more exciting for my 300th day in this experiment than a picture of my boy?

Looking back on this has been amazing... to see my artsy pictures, my family photos, my random moments, and all of the various in betweens.

I really, truly appreciate what I have more and more every day. I love my new life post ppcm. I love living every day to the fullest.

No comments: