Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 301 - 20 April, 2010

True Bravery

I have this lovely post-shower photo of me and my son included on my website,

publicly posted,

for the whole world to see.

I deserve a medal.






Day 302 - 21 April, 2010

Routine

It's amazing how routines, and knowing what to expect make the days and nights go so smoothly.

If there is any advice I would ever give to a new parent, I think it would be to start a routine from birth.

Our bedtime routine starts with lotion and pajamas, followed by lots of books, scriptures, and prayer.

Blankets, bedtime music, and lights out make the transition easier too.

I love bedtime!

Day 303 - 22 April, 2010

Parcel Post

I finally mailed out my craft swap gift. I really hope that the Bradshaws enjoy it.

She have us such cute gifts.

I love them!

They are the quiet time toys that have the windows in them with the hide and seek toys inside the peekaboo window.

Day 304 - 23 April, 2010

Best Guess

This was a fun shot for me to take.

An everyday place for me, and I think parents will definitely recognize where/what this is.

My challenge is for your best guess.

Anybody know what this is a photo of?






Day 305 - 24 April, 2010

Floral Fun

I am really sad of my lack of ability to do a ton of gardening, although it would probably be beneficial to starting up labor when I am ready.

I have so many flowers I want to plant, and the vegetable and herb gardens are still in construction, taking forever. This time next year, we should have a ton of beautiful plants!

Oh, and edible ones!





Day 306 - 25 April, 2010

Ganya's House

Malcolm had the cutes pose, with his chin in his hands, laying so sweetly on the bed at Ganya's house.

I missed it by that much ()!

Of course I missed it.



Day 307 - 26 April, 2010

Long Line of Trucks

No idea what was going on at the terminals today...

But this was the beginning to the long line going all the way down HAmpton Blvd.

Holy Cow!



Day 308 - 27 April, 2010

Mapom Bots


Where should I ship him?












Day 309 - 28 April, 2010

Shopping


It's done!

I am ready for this kid.

I have everything in order, set up and ready to go.

Shopping, check.

Nursery, check.

Rest and relaxation, here I come!

Day 310 - 29 April, 2010

Speed=0

I don't want to talk about being stuck in traffic.

I don't want to talk about how I needed to pee sooooo bad.

I don't want to talk about how tired I was.

I am home, and going to take a shower.

No comments: