Saturday, December 19, 2009

Getting in the Mood

Day 171 - 16 December, 2009

Olive on my Finger

Dinner time with olives means playing with your food.

It was funny to me that Mac figured this out on his own first.

I suppose all kids do.

We both had olive hands by the end.





Day 172 - 17 December, 2009

20 Weeks

So, I did it! I have no idea what gender the baby is, and I didn't peek once. We are eagerly awaiting opening it for Christmas. It will be a thrill to watch the ultrasound, now that they do it on DVD. There are no red flags, which means everything is good (so far as they can tell).





Day 173 - 18 December, 2009

Christmas Cards

I'm a little disappointed about the way Christmas cards are going. I always get and send a ton of Cards, but this year's batch that I've received has dwindled immensely. I can't help but be a little sad. They are one of my favorite things of the season.











Day 179 - 19 December, 2009

Christmas Party

This is the latest photo of me and my expanding waistline. I played a couple verses of Away in a manger with the primary kids at the church Christmas party.

I got a lot of "I didn't know you played the cello."

I should have said, "I don't, I just teach it."

It was that bad.



Obligatory Santa Picture












Day 180 - 20 December, 2009

Blizzard

While everyone all around us got huge amounts of snowfall, we managed to get a minimal dusting. I am ok with that as long as it's made up to me in February. I want 3 inches for my birthday. We'll see.

No comments: