Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Last Dreary Week of the Year...

Day 166 - 11 December, 2009

Late Night at the airport.

This is a shot of the parking deck from afar for the Norfolk Airport.

So, I got to pick up a friend, and I thought it looked rather festive for the holidays.





Day 167 - 12 December, 2009

Cookies!

The last treat I was going to make for my primary class, these chocolate chip cookies were fabulous.

Oh, I do love a good cookie.

They were almost as good as having a sparkling clean kitchen afterward.



Day 168 - 13 December, 2009

Straight Tired.

After a long week, my boys were rather sleepy on this lazy Sabbath day.

We are big fans of having a day to relax.

Can't you tell?



Day 169 - 14 December, 2009

F.H.E.

We went to the Botanical Gardens with the Haines for our family home evening this week.

We loved this festival of lights!

There were so many good displays that it was difficult to pick one, but the dragon definitely made it.

RaWr!

Day 170 - 15 December, 2009

Mama! Mon-tee Hat.

My little man is so sweet in his monkey hat.

He only seems to want to wear one if mama is wearing one, but I am glad he doesn't take it off once it's on.

He does look so sweet in his monkey hat.

1 comment:

jaesi said...

I love all your posts girl.
Malcolm is a heartbreaker and you make me miss Norfolk with all those purdy lights at the gardens. (almost)
:)