Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas is Coming

Day 155 - 30 November, 2009

FHE

Though we have opposite schedules for most of the week, it is nice that we have a family home evening on Mondays. Today was 3rd Thanksgiving. We had one the day of with a ton of family, then one on Saturday with Tim's family, and since we wanted our own leftovers, this left Monday with the proverbial fatted calf.




Day 156 - 1 December, 2009

For the Birds

In an effort to get outside in spite of the cooling weather, we set off to the park.

Apparently the birds half not gotten the migration memo yet, as there were THOUSANDS of them just chillin' at the park.

Until we started chasing them.




Day 157 - 2 December, 2009

White Trash

The only thing trashier than leaving your decorations up until July, is having them halfway hanging around your house.

The rain made us those people this week.

For the whole week.









Day 158 - 3 December, 2009

Buffet

I love Indian food.

I love Rajput.

In fact, I love it so much that I can only go there when they have the buffet, because I just can't choose.

During my seasonal shopping I noticed that the buffet light was on, and so I became a vegetarian for a day. Oh Curry, Oh lentils, oh delicious nectar.

Day 159 - 4 December, 2009

Getting the Oil Changed

As you can see, the Mazda dealership decided to celebrate the occasion that we finally had the time to come in for an oil change. (haha!)

Although that is not entirely true, I am grateful that they decided to decorate so lovely for us, and that they thought my kids was cute enough that he could charm a balloon or two off them.

Balloons can keep a toddler entertained for hours.

One and a half to be precise.




Day 160 - 5 December, 2009

Christmas Party

This is a terrible photo of us as we are dropping the kid off for some babysitting.

We were forced into these coats because mama Banks needed to assert her motherly goodness.

I am unsure what the threshold is for needing a jacket, but can I just say that I am ever so grateful for that charitable donation, our teeth were still chattering in spite of our cozy outerwear.

No comments: