Monday, February 21, 2011

Packing Perspective

This is such a busy and lonely time in my life. I am grateful for so many different aspects of this, though it is still difficult. I feel like a part of me is missing, I suppose I have really become attached to Tim. He really has become a part of me. After 10 years together, it is no wonder. I am grateful that we have been able to reconnect, and to spend all of the time we have together in conversation. This is much like our relationship began, since the first three years were long distance. I am grateful that there is precedence in our lives for coping with it. While I worry for him, since he is very much alone, I am also overwhelmed with the feeling of being surrounded by people I know, but still being alone. I must deal with the day to day stresses of packing, and maintaining a clean home so people can come look at the house in case it ever sells... I stress over school deadlines occasionally, though it is wonderful that it eliminates my downtime which I would have used to wallow in self-pity. Grad school has also helped me to rediscover myself. I feel as though I have learned so much already in a few short weeks. I truly value hard work, and am so glad that Tim is giving me the opportunity to be a stay at home mother to my children. This makes the 3 months left seem more bearable. I am most grateful that this small season is nearly ended, and that I have two little saviors to guide me through.


No comments: