Monday, February 21, 2011

2 inches of snow?

If there is one thing I love about this world, it is the seasons. I love that life energy is revived in the spring, I love the heat (and water) in the summer, I love the color and majesty of autumn, and I love the sleepy snow of winter.

Tim and I both felt it quite tragic that we missed the 14 inch blizzard while we were in Texas, So I was glad for this little bit of winter to give some snow gratification to me and the kids, and for a day off of school.


While on the fence post it appears to be approximately the weatherman's predicted 2 inches, judging by my kids' snow immersion, I th
ink that it may have been just a bit more. But, I think that it was a perfect snow day. And the day after melt was perfect for not having to make up days of work.









No comments: