Monday, April 6, 2009

Apologies...

So, I know there are a few that follow my blog religiously, and you have my profuse apologies. My card reader for the camera's SD card officially bit the dust, and so, I have been unable to update. I am nothing without my camera. I finally bought a new one, and the pictures are on the computer.

And so, once again, we play the catch up game! There are so many new and exciting things that have been afoot since my birthday!

So, my sister-in-law lives on a golf course. Around dinner time, They take out the flags, and we can have a go at it. Well, Mac's cousin--James--was born four weeks before Malcolm, and so, we spent a little time golfing in a celebratory manner.

We ended up postponing cupcakes until later, but we still had a blast. It's neat having cousins so close in age. It reminds me of my family, but closer. Happy 1st birthday Jamie!






1 comment:

jen said...

boo..apology not accepted..;). How could one be mad at a busy person like yourself?? I'm glad you are playing the catch up game, so now I can see all the fun pics you always take..though I feel like I've already seen these...