Friday, December 5, 2008

All work and no play...

So, with such a helpful baby, it's a wonder the house doesn't stay clean all the time. Why, he folds clothes, and rakes leaves, although he's not quite tall enough to string the Lights or trim the tree. Tim and I did a pathetic job of raking, and didn't finish the job either.


It's Tim's favorite season, and I think Mac is picking up on the joy. Fa la la la la, la la, la la. Although hanging the stockings, baby proofing, and all this seasonal decorating can be exhausting, or was it all the playing in between the chores?




But what you didn't see was all the play!!!!





Well gee, it almost looks like we played more than we worked. That's hardly befitting of this time of year ;-)

Oh, and I must put in my moment to be a braggart. Last Sunday, I ran 4 miles in the rain, and loved every minute of it. I have decided that I love running in the rain. It cools you, and though soggy shoes make for heavy feet, it felt so good to move. I loved stomping down the street to Christina Aguilera's "Fighter" and saying to Hell with everyone who says I can't do this, or can't have more babies. I feel very vindicated now.


2 comments:

jen said...

It's so much fun to play this time of year. I love all the fun photos. They all made me smile. Especially from the fun points of view they were taken in. :) I heart you. Congrats on the 4miles! That's so awesome!!!!

Sarah S said...

The tree looks awesome!