Saturday, October 25, 2008

Punkin Patch

Tis the season! I love this time of year.... well I love all the times of year when the seasons change. Change makes me feel fresh! I especially like this time of year because just before the elections the gas prices always drop, I can wear my coolest hats, and I can accessorize like crazy. This year has been especially nice because I have the cutest accessory I have ever bought (Malcolm) with me for all the fun stuff. So, today was punkins!
I got a fun, not quite ripe one, and then I got a cute little one for baby, and a big one for the papa.
We also did the hay ride thing. Mac played with my keys the whole time... I am not sure that he noticed the horses at all.



But we got to do it in the rain, and I love rain. Something about giving the world a bath makes me smile. Maybe it's because Bath time is so much fun! Did I mention that today was also my sister-in-law's birthday, and since she is the big 3 8, I figured it was of note, and worth mentioning. So spending the day with the cousins also brightened the otherwise dreary, and dad less day.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Ooh, Kirsten, you have a blog! Hooray. I concur with your post featuring baby Malcom (wait, that's all of them!), He is the CUTEST baby in the world! Lucky you!

jen said...

*Sigh* I miss you guys! :( I miss Kirsten's accessories and the not-so-cold Virginia days. You have no idea how much I want to just hold and hug Malcolm. Everytime I see pictures of him I get all teary...this little guy that I want to know so much, but can't because of this crummy distance..crap...stupid leaky eyes...