Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life is Good








Well, working and being a mom is easier with friends helping out... I am already investigating child care options for next year. Good luck to me. Let's see, in addition to that, I have gone to this wonderful Stake Temple Day, and frolicked around D.C. briefly. Our ward split, which I was actually surprised to be a little bummed about. But, other than the usual crazy busy ness, Malcolm has been sweet enough to help with chores around the house (the dishes and laundry being his favorite), and I am just enjoying the gifts God gives me every day.

2 comments:

jen said...

I'm so glad to hear that life is good. It looks like it is going great for your little family. I love the new pics and miss you all terribly. *sigh* someday...soon

Dave and Marie said...

You are so amazing, thanks for the encouragement.