Saturday, December 18, 2010

My day off

I have needed to take a day off from life for quite some time. Fortunately Merry called me at 6 a.m. too sick to watch the kids, and darn, I had to take the day off of work. I was so productive, it was unreal. I had a stress free workout. We had time at the playground. We ate healthy. We had a clean house at the end of the day. I got to spend time with each of the kids individually. I had some of the moments that I yearn to have during the school year. By the time the weekends roll around, they are so jam packed with things that I need to get done, that I don't finish half of them, and I end up even more exhausted than when the weekend began. Winter break cannot come soon enough. The next 6 months as a single mother is going to be killer.






No comments: