Friday, June 19, 2009

BG and a haircut

So, we have decided to vary up our family home evenings.



One Monday will be a spiritual lesson, and the next will be our botanical gardens bike ride and picnic.




That was last weeks fun.

















The third monday is a practical life lessons, in which we went over our ABCs, and how to count ot 10.

Next week is our cultural evening out. It's Tim's turn to pick, and a Tide's game it is!

The monday after that will be a movie night if it's a 5th monday, and if not, we will be back to square one.

This is an exciting way for us to broaden our horizons as a family, explore our area, study the gospel, and just spend good old, quality family time. The bike ride was a blast!

Mac wanted to help pump tires, and then he was ready to go before we even attached his seat.








Once we got off, the three miles went very smoothly.





Even picnic time was a blast, aside from Malcolm's desire to jump into the ponds... which scared me half to death!












After this ride, I decided I hated my hair. It's too thick to be all one length, and since I refuse to pay anyone to cut it other than every 2 years, I took scissors to it myself. I think I did a pretty dagone good job, too.

No comments: